الخميس، 30 سبتمبر 2010

my secrt dream

my secrt dream isthal ienginerr.Im've always wanted to try repair machin.I've done things for my dream,etc,I always stding maths and english.
the first  reson why i wanted to be enginerrs I've seen my oncle he always wretimg and drwing rates, I like this.
the secound reson is in geomtry there is alot of scienc fictionand imagine the buldings ti tghe formation of.it's first secrt dream.
the second secrot dream is  travel to all countries of the world.for have more informtion and e Traditions about the countries.when I vested conutrere I can try alot of the Strange things in thes countire and I do my hobes ,etc, hunting and play fotbool . thes is nise. 
I haven't seen the welde anmles in my countire living in forste,but at list I see  anoter countire

هناك تعليق واحد: